Monday, June 30, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 26

Outfit wise, this week was very bad. As in I don't have a lot of outfits to show. I had to work a lot again. Just like last week and that week before.


 

I'm beginning the week with Monday. I wore my pink blazer from H & M, my blue T-shirt from H & M (old). My beige pants from Primark (old, two years ago) and black Van Haren pumps (old). 

 
 

Go orange, go go go orange. Yes, the Netherlands played and conquered again on Monday. That's why I chose my own version of an orange inspired outfit. The white blouse is from H & M, which I bought in London two years ago. It's still one of my favorite items in my closet. I love how special it looks. I'm wearing a dark tank top from H & M underneath, which you can't really see on the picture. The orange pants are from H & M, which I bought right before I went to London two years ago. My leopard sneakers are from Scapino.

 
 
 

This polkadot T-shirt is the proof I do have old items in my closet. It's from H & M and I bought on June 19, 2006. I know this, because I used to take pictures of my clothes and outfits sometimes as well. Only the quality was horrible. But it's nice I did and I wish I had done it more often. It's so fun to look at old outfits and look what fashion was back than and what has changed and what not. About the rest of the outfit, the cowboy jacket is from H & M. The red pants are from C & A (old) and the shoes are All Stars Converse.

 

My sort of boyfriend blazer from C & A (a couple years old) matches perfect with this new top from Mango, I think. I already pictured this outfit when I bought the top. The tregging is from H & M and the gladiator sandals are old and from Van Haren.

2 comments:

LinkWithin