Monday, June 16, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 24

I had to work a lot this week, which means money! But also means less outfits. So sorry for that!

 


I did have a huge shopping spree this week. I wore this while shopping. The T-shirt is from H & M, the nude top underneath as well. Just like the tregging. The boots are from De Schoenenreus (old).

 

Sunny, sunny, sunny. You gotta love these summer days. I wore three new things this day. The pastel T-shirt is from H & M, just like the shorts. The pumps are from Scapino.

 

I think you know what my favorite color is right? It's red yes, hence the red pumps (Van Haren, several years old) as usual. I gotta say, wearing this dress from H & M was a lot nicer than the last time I wore it. It was freaking cold back then when I showed the dress for the first time.

 

I'm loving pastel colors as of late, which shows through my latest buys. I bought the pastel pink pants at H & M on Tuesday. The polkadot T-shirt is from H & M as well. The grey pumps are old and from Van Haren.

And that were my outfits this week. Not a lot, but I hope they might inspire you.

3 comments:

  1. nice looks
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second outfit, great colours.

    www.2betterthanone.blogspot.com

    Marta

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin