Friday, January 10, 2014

Shoplog

Fashion loves retro, vintage and old trends. The '90 are popular at the moment. One of the trends was the crop tops. While this trend is going back to at least 2012, I wasn't that fond of it. A lot of trends need to grow on me. And this one did as well.




This cute little flower crop top from the Divided collection of H & M was only 4 euros. That's why I want to try this trend. Lol, because this top was so cheap. 
 
 

In the sale on the H & M webshop as well. Only 7 euros, from the Divided collection as well.

6 comments:

  1. I love the floral top, it would look great with high-waisted jeans or shorts.
    would you like to follow each other? Let me know
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, alas I have no high-waisted jeans yet. It's on my wishlist! Of course I want to follow you :)

      Delete
  2. I love it!
    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin