Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Shoplog

I remember the last Timberlands were all the rage. The 90's. Gosh, that was 20 years ago. Does anyone have the feeling the 90's shouldn't be 20 years ago? I remember watching clips of the Backstreet Boys, listening to the top 40, trading flippo's and running around in denim dresses. But that's the way it goes, everything changes and a whole lot of fashion comes back again (and again).


I wasn't that big of a fan of the Timberlands boots in the 90's. Just like I wasn't that sure of them in this decade at first. But they certainly grew on me. Though I think almost 200 euros is very expensive for boots. So I was looking at good knock-offs and suddenly I saw these at Van Haren. They were also on sale, for only 24,90 euros and I didn't have to pay forwarding charges. I wanted to order them yesterday, but they were suddenly sold out. I'm very excited about these shoes and I already have a few outfits in my head which I think will look great with these boots.


These are the real ones. The material might be better and the shoes might be warmer, but I prefer the boots of Van Haren because of the price. They look so much alike! I also pretty sure this will be my last order of this year haha! Wondering what 2014 will bring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin