Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hunkemöller sports collection lookbook

To be quite honest, I had no idea Hunkemöller had a sports collection. That is, until I found this lookbook from their latest sports collection. I'm not sure why I'm surprised, because nowadays every fashion brand has a sports collection. Even a store which sells bra's and pajama's. But it's great, 'cause it means more choice for us! The sports collection, which is called HKMX, was launched last year. The current collection shows colors, mixed with black. There are no prints, so it's still quite basic, but not dull. However, you see a lot of tops and bra's. I don't know about you, but I prefer to sport in tank tops or T-shirts. There are also bra tops with zippers, which don't seem convenient for sporting at all. But perhaps I'm wrong?



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is making me want to workout, so fab! Followed please follow back!

    Harry styles inspired outfit post, if anyone's interested!
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin