Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fake Roshe Run

As you might know, I love my Roshe Run. They're very comfortable and they look awesome, in my opinion. I secretly want to buy another pair, but I won't. The ones I bought weren't super expensive, but sometimes the sneakers are € 90,- or even more. That can be expensive. I found amazing knock-offs at the C & A webshop. I'm tempted to order them, since they're only € 14,90 which is super cheap. Of course I don't expect the same quality. But perhaps when I wear them with my soles they will still be comfy.




The thing I'm not sure about is whether they look good in real life and the color, like these knockoffs Adidas Stan Smith from H & M. These sneakers will look amazing with so many outfits, but they're super white. I'm afraid they will be dirty after wearing them once and hard to clean.

2 comments:

  1. Best tip ever! I just bought these online. I hope they're as nice as they look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I saw them yesterday in the store and I think they look good. The quality isn't as good as the real Roshe Run, but you can't really expect that for only € 15

      Delete

LinkWithin