Monday, December 29, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 52

The end of December is always a weird time. I often forget which day it is, I know the date but not the day. Fridays don't feel like Fridays and Mondays don't feel like Mondays. Well, depending on which day Christmas and New Years Eve are. It's just a weird month, especially the last two weeks.




Laid back Monday. I wore my salmon sweater from C & A, grey high waisted jeans from Bershka and my black Nike Roshe Run via Footlocker. 

 

The next day I wore my other high waisted jeans from Bershka. I paired it with my fluffy vest from Primark, a black sweater from H & M (old) and my Nike sneakers.

 

I combined this mustard sweater from Takko Fashion before with leopard sneakers. This time I went for my new leopard ankle boots from Primark. The jeans are from H & M. 


This is the outfit I wore on Christmas day. The blazer is from H & M, the black shirt is from C & A, the skirt from Primark, the tights from HEMA and the black pumps from Van Haren. 


 A super chic outfit I wore to work. The black blazer is from H & M, the blouse from Primark, the pants from H & M and the black pumps from Van Haren.


I wore my jumpsuit from H & M to dinner on Boxing Day. The red pumps are from Van Haren (old).

 

I wore my Harry Potter sweater from Primark to the Hobbit movie. Wrong fandom, but awesome sweater! The tregging is from H & M and the sneakers from Bershka.

4 comments:

  1. Simple and chic! Loving your hogwart sweater. Wished I could dress like that at this time (in Alaska). Compliments of the season! I'm hosting a $100 Blogiversary Giveaway to any online clothing retailer of your choice. Please visit my blog for details (ends Dec 31st).

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin