Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fake Air Max

I love affordable fashion and I usually don't want to spend too much money on one item. I made exceptions for my Roshe Run and All Stars, which I don't regret. Air Max are still on my wishlist and I was super excited when I saw these fake ones at Scapino. Unfortunately my size wasn't there and they're sold out online.


First € 24,99, now € 15,-



First € 39,99, now € 25,-


First € 39,99, now € 25,-

I was dissapointed because I really wanted to try them on. I love knock-offs. Sure, they aren't as pretty as the real ones. But they're cheaper as well. What do you think of these knock-offs? Are you against knock-offs or not?

1 comment:

  1. Love it!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/12/denim-on-denim-with-minion_3.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin