Friday, November 7, 2014

The leatherlook blazer

The leatherlook trend is a trend which I really love. I already have two coats with leatherlook sleeves and I own faux leather pants. But I still want a leatherlook blazer. Last year H & M had a leatherlook blazer I wanted so badly. But it was sold out most of the time. When I finally tried one on in the store, I hesitated and didn't buy it. So my search for the perfect leatherlook blazer is still going strong.


H & M




H & M


 This year H & M had a similar blazer, but I didn't like that blazer as much.

 H & M
 

H & M.

These two last leatherlook blazers are from the H & M collection of this year.


C & A € 29,90

I saw somebody posting a picture of this blazer on Instagram and it looked amazing. But I'll have to confess, I'm not sure when I look at this picture. It looks very baggy and long. I would like the blazer more if it were shorter and less baggy. Still, I'll have to try it on.

3 comments:

  1. really interesting post! I also have a blog, can you take a look and tell me what you think?
    I really appreciate your opinion :)
    many thanks, sweetie!

    My blog
    What's on my Memebox?

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blazers!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin