Monday, November 24, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 47

It was the week the movie Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1 came out. I've been waiting forever for the movie and I loved it. There was not a lot of action in it, but I loved seeing the toll the games and the war took on Katniss. I really want to see the movie again. It wasn't perfect, but it was so much better than I expected. I felt like the third book would be hard to film, but they did an excellent job. I think splitting the movies is very justified as well. It would've been too much for just one movie.



 

I was very surprised it wasn't too cold for my Takko Fashion trenchcoat. I think the coat looks great with this tartan/houndstooth scarf from MS Mode due the contrast. The leopard cardigan is from H & M, just like the red sweater and tregging. The ankle boots are from Van Haren.

I went to a former colleague who just had a baby. The baby was so cute! It was also nice to catch up. I went for a quick bite with a friend afterwards. The red sweater is from H & M (old), the tregging and the ankle boots are from H & M as well.

 

 Look who it is! There is Moschino again. It has been a while. I had to work today during the evening. I wore my blouse from H & M which works so well with these high waisted jeans from Bershka. My sneakers are from Nike.


 

Sometimes I stand in front of my closet(s) and I have an idea of what I want to wear. Then I try it on and it either looks great or like shit. I think this is an outfit in the first category. I at first didn't know if it would look good. But it does, I think. The polkadot vest is from H & M. The mustard T-shirt is from Takko Fashion. The 'washed' high waisted jeans are from Bershka, just like the wedges.

 
 

I wore my high waisted jeans from Bershka again. They're just so comfy and I'm a sucker for comfy. The blouse is from H & M and the fake All Stars are from Van Haren. The checkered coat is from C & A via Wehkamp. The scarf is from H & M.

 
 
 

I went for a casual look on Sunday, even though most of my looks are casual. This look is more casual. The black coat is from H & M, just like the floral scarf.  The blue sweater is from Takko Fashion. I wanted to combine the sweater with orange or red pants. But then I thought why not do something more different. The red pants are from H & M. The black ankle boots are from Van Haren.

2 comments:

  1. Great selection! Love that scarf


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin