Monday, November 10, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 45

Dinner, shopping and hopefully no more schoolwork? This week was a great week. I lacked motivation at the beginning of the week, but I finally managed to finish my last school project. Now I'll just have to wait if everything is good. Exciting!


 


Mustard is a typical fall color. So on a typical fall day wearing mustard is a great idea. I wore my orange coat from the thrift shop with my scarf from H & M. The sweater is from Takko Fashion. The jeans are from H & M (old). The leopard sneakers are from Scapino.


 

Polkadot time. And Tuesday blazerday. I wore my checkered coat from C & A with my brown scarf from H & M. I think this is the only scarf which I own that really works with this coat. I wore my polkadot blazer from a thrift shop with a green T-shirt from Takko Fashion (old). My superstretch jeans are from H & M. The sneakers are Converse.

 
 



Time to wrap yourself up in warm coats, big scarfs and cozy vests. I wore my grey coat from New Yorker and my tartan/houndstooth scarf from MS Mode. The white vest is from H & M. Just like the striped shirt, which is several years old. The jeans are my superstretch jeans from H & M. The ankle boots are from H & M as well.

 

I went to dinner with two of my friends. We hadn't seen each other in a while, so it was really nice. Dinner was nice as well, because I finally had sushi again. Yum! Before dinner I went to a town nearby for a small shopping trip. I wore this white lace top from H & M. I combined it with my red pants from C & A (old) and my Nike Roshe Run.

 
 
 

 I wore my new Burberry knock off scarf from the New Yorker the next day after buying it. The salmon sweater is from C & A. The jeans are from H & M. The brown boots are from Scapino (old).


 
 

My oldest sister came by for a visit in the weekend. I wore this outfit before my weekly jog. The trenchcoat is from New Yorker. The floral sweater is my latest and newest sweater from C & A. I'm also wearing my tregging from H & M. The boots are from Scapino.

2 comments:

LinkWithin