Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Forever 21 Christmas lookbook 2014

Christmas collection are all the rage. Most people want to look awesome with Christmas since family and/or friends come over to their house. Or people visit their family and/or friends. Christmas means presents, family, lots of food and also looking great with festive clothes. That usually means lots of glitter and glamour. Forever 21 just launched their latest lookbook, showing their Christmas collection. 



 
 
 

This collection is more grungy than glitter and glamour. Although there are glitters in the items. My Christmas outfits weren't that special. I wore two dresses which weren't Christmas style. To be quite honest, I liked it back then and I still like it now. I can wear the dresses all the time. At the same time, I wouldn't mind a more Christmas looking outfit this year. Who knows! Are you already searching for your Christmas outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin