Friday, October 3, 2014

My very first blogoversary

I can't believe I completely forgot my blogoversary. Then I got a reminder and I thought it was today, but as it happens I'm a day too late! My blogoversary was actually yesterday. Oops! I have been completely wrapped up in school this last few weeks, so I guess that's why I forgot. Anyway, up to another year! Let's hope I won't forgot my blogoversary next year!

 


 
I started my first 'blog' on Tumblr on August 26, 2013. I didn't like the platform after a while for blogging. So on October 2, 2014 I made my own blog on Blogger. Why the name? If you read my blog before, you'll know why. I love H & M. If I could, I would buy most of the collection (granted I often buy too much from the collection already). Most of my clothes are from H & M. 

I also like that my fashion sense has grown, yet it's still me (and still mostly H & M). I still like comfy clothes but sometimes I like to mix it up with printed pants (which can be comfy as well). My fashion sense has grown, but I still would wear most of my outfits from last year. I simply like to experiment more. I also really like the fact the pictures have improved so much. Let's hope they keep getting better and better! I want to thank my family and friends for supporting me with blog and being as excited as I am. As I mentioned earlier, I'm currently very busy with school. So it's getting harder and harder to post. I think most bloggers will recognise this. Still I'm very proud I make a post almost every day. Especially since it's sometimes hard to find inspiration. But I hope inspiration keeps on coming and coming and you will have loads of posts to read on here about (affordable) fashion! I also want to thank all my readers and the people who comments on my articles. This keeps me going and I love reading every comment (except the spam I get, sorry! And with spam, I mean actual spam) and they really mean a lot me. So October 2 2015, here HMLovur comes!

Want to read about my very first blog milestones? If you want to read my first post on this blog, click here. If you want to read my first blogpost from Tumblr, click here. Want to see my very first outfit of the week, click here.

3 comments:

LinkWithin