Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Christmas Collection H & M 2014

A while ago H & M announced that Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett will be the faces of the Christmas collection for H & M. The collection looks festive and the models seems to be in good spirits for the upcoming holidays. I always love the Christmas lights and Christmas trees and I can't wait to see them everywhere. The streets are so dark without them. The collection from H & M has glitter and glamour with festive dresses and metallic items.



 
 
 
 
 
 

 I really like the red dress without sleeves. I also like the sparkly dress. BTW, H & M will also raise funds for CARE, a humanitarian organisation working alongside poor women and girls to help fight global poverty. So you can shop and help other people throughout the holiday season. Because H & M will sell a special set of gift labels in the stores. The H & M Conscious Foundation will donate double the sale price to CARE.

4 comments:

  1. Love it!


    Please help me by clicking in some links of my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/10/autumn-sheinside-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin