Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cheap shopping at Zara

I was so surprised when I saw these items at Zara for affordable prices. I guess Zara is feeling the pressure of H & M and namely Primark. Since Primark has opened several stores in several countries (this last few weeks alone two stores opened in the Netherlands) more people can shop there. And Primark is very popular over here. I wouldn't be surprised if most stores, like Mango and H & M, are feeling the pressure as well. So Zara has now some items which are reasonably priced. They're mostly basic, but I let you be the jugde.


Sweater € 7,99



Sweater € 16,99


Biker jacket € 39,99


Sweater € 19,99


Cardigan € 19,99


Blazer € 25,99


Jacket € 39,99

4 comments:

  1. I love Zara's special prices! And lately I've started shopping their girls' section too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I want that biker jacket!! I went to Zara last Saturday but I didn't see it!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks amazing, agreed! AH such a shame :(. I'll hope you find it

      Delete

LinkWithin