Sunday, September 21, 2014

Parka all the way

Parka's have been trendy for quite a while now. I can understand why, since they're warm. I'm searching for one myself. Sometimes they're quite expensive. I'm searching for an affordable parka. The coat has to be warm. The parka can't be too long, since I'm short. I don't want to look like I'm wearing my mothers coat. Even though my mom has one awesome coat which I really like. Why the sudden need for a parka? I do have several coats, but they're not really warm. I decided to show a couple of parka's which are not super expensive.


 C & A € 69,90




 H & M € 59,99


H & M € 39,99


 Vero Moda € 49,95


Vero Moda € 89,95


Vero Moda € 49,95


Mango € 99,99


Zara € 79,95


H & M € 99,-


C & A € 59,90


C & A € 39,90

Which one is your favorite? Do you own a parka or do you want to buy one in the future?

1 comment:

LinkWithin