Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fall trends 2014

I wrote about the fall trends for this year a few times before. This time I wanted to show the trends based on what we saw at Fashion Week. Hufftingon Post Canada listed 10 styles and I wanted to show these styles and some more.


Extreme turtleneck



I already mentioned this fall and winter cozy clothes are allowed. Which means fluffy cardigans and sweaters, teddy cardigans and coats, coats in general, cardigans and sweaters in general. There is plenty of choice for warm cardigans and knitwear. This fall and winter we don't have to feel cold. 


Housecoats


Knitwear


Capes


Shearling


Wild West


Velvet


Colourful fur


Quilted fabrics
 
 

Swinging Sixties


Slouchy trousers


 

Elegant frocks

 

Colour me cool

 
 
Menswear

 

Animal

 

Eccentric shoes

 

Sporty

 

Oversized coats

 

Bold prints



2 comments:

LinkWithin