Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Christmas lookbook River Islands

Sometimes I see a lookbook which doesn't show clothes I would wear, but still look fantastic. Whether it's the clothes, the combinations, the setting or just the pictures them self. Sometimes just feels right and makes me feel more enthusiastic about the clothing. Even though I wouldn't wear it myself. This lookbook shows the Christmas collection from River Islands. Thinking about Christmas sounds awfully soon. It's a good thing the items are wearable all the year and not just with Christmas.



 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin