Thursday, September 11, 2014

Brown faux leather jacket

It took a few days for Bershka to get my package ready. But when it was ready for send of, it came the next day. It came from Barcelona and I'm slightly jealous on my jacket. I've never been to Spain let alone Barcelona, but it's definitely a country and a city I want to visit in the future. Perhaps next year?



 
 
 

It's not the same jacket like my last one which isn't that weird considering I bought it several years ago. While I still like my old jacket better, the fabric of the old one is peeling of. I like the new one and I definitely like the colour. I'm sure I will love it soon and I'm definitely keeping it. I just (faux) leather jackets.

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a fantastic leather jacket .
    i love it . thanks for your idea .
    where i can get this beautiful outfit or jacket.





    24 Black Leather Jacket | 24 Brown Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's from Bershka and it's still on sale I think. I think it's only € 15,- now

      Delete
  2. WoW! what a fantastic leather jacket such a great features and amazing site. Abbie Cornish Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin