Saturday, August 16, 2014

Going to school with Nelly

Yes, going back to school can be a drag. But picking your outfit for the first day of school isn't. Well, at least I never thought so. I always loved picking outfits for school. I used to wear bright red boots in high school. I loved them and I wore them until the fabric was peeling of. But let's talk about this collection from Nelly, specifically made for looking cool at school. You will definitely stand out with these eye catchers.



 
 
 
 
 

 I love the white boots from the first picture. What's your favourite item?

1 comment:

  1. Love the white jacket and black&white stripped one. I'm doing a giveaway on my blog to mark 1/2 a year of blogging. It's a package perfect for anyone who loves fashion, beauty, and nice things. For details and how to enter www.newhautmonde.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin