Monday, July 28, 2014

Shoplog

The new fall/winter collection of H & M is available in stores and online. I also saw there were no forwarding charges, so I could order something without feeling guilty (which I won't do anyway). I ordered a new sweater, because cold weather is never far away in the Netherlands.



The sweater was € 7,99. It comes in several colors and prints. It doesn't look like a very warm sweater, but very apt for fall. Perhaps with some black pants underneath. I'm not sure if it will match my skin tone. I guess I'll find out soon enough.


I also ordered this brown faux leather shorts. If you think it looks familiar, that's correct. I already own it in black. It's € 14,95 and I think the brown ones are perfect for winter with tights and boots. Have you already ordered/bought your first fall/winter items?

7 comments:

  1. Die faux leather shorts zijn echt heel leuk!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je! Ik hoop dat ze net zo leuk zijn in het echt als op de foto :)

      Delete
  2. The sweater is so amazing, I'm waiting for Outfit with him.
    On my blog new post. If you liked it, please comment and give +1
    ~ http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It hasn't arrived yet, so I have no enough idea if I like it in real life as well

      Delete
  3. great outfits ! love the short!
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shorts


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/08/august.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin