Thursday, July 24, 2014

Shoplog: Higher than higher

I went shopping in Zwolle as it had been quite a while. We also have too many bags at home with clothing we want to give to H & M so it can be recycled. And we get a 15 % discount. Important not to forget that discount.


 

I bought this blouse at H & M. It was now on sale for € 10,-. I also bought these high waisted jeans, which weren't on sale and were originally € 39,95. However I had a 15 % discount coupon, because I delivered a bag with used clothes. I also found a gift card which I thought was almost empty, but there was still € 25,- on it! So that was a nice twist.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Outfit. Love it <3
    In my blog, new stylization
    ---------------------------------------
    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin