Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Peplum top: Hot or not?

I mentioned peplum before in this shoplog. I found a cute top at Primark, but when I tried it on I wasn't convinced. I really want a peplum top, but I don't want to buy one for the sake of it. I really want to like it. Here are three peplum tops I really from H & M.


Now € 15,- at H & M




€ 29,99 at H & M


€ 34,99 at H & M

I especially love the first and the third one. The good news is, the first one is on sale and only € 15. The bad? It's almost sold out. The third isn't sold out though. I have to try it on when I'll see it. What do you think of the peplum top?

1 comment:

  1. I think Peplum tops are really great for women with square hips. It really gives that illusion of fuller bottom, and looks more sexy.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin