Thursday, June 26, 2014

Shoplog

I went to a shopping centre in Lelystad, which has a lot of outlets (including Adidas, Converse, Nike, Puma and so many other stores with shoes and clothing, mostly the more expensive brands). I wanted to go for ages, since Batavia Stad (as the shopping centre is called) has a Nike and Converse outlet. They didn't have the shoes I wanted, but there was another store, Esprit, which had amazing shoes. And they were only € 9,-. Like the other stores, the Esprit store was an outlet as well. Hence the price.



 
 

It's funny because I found these Nike Dunk sky high for € 70,- at the Nike outlet and I considered buying them. But I wanted to think about and look further. And then I found these. Much cheaper as well.

3 comments:

  1. love the color! keep in touch!

    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/06/black-short-sleeve-mesh-peak-collar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shoes!:) the color is really eye-catching!

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin