Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jumpsuit, flowers and polkadot

It was a very long wait, but my blue jumpsuit from H & M finally arrived. Yet another thing I can cross off my wishlist, because I love the jumpsuit. I love it more than the black jumpsuit, even though both are big. I send the black one back and I'm keeping the blue one. That's not the only thing that was in the package from H & M. I also got my floral tregging and my polkadot T-shirt.



 
 
 
 
 
 

As you can see it's quite wrinkled, probably because it came right out of the package. The jumpsuit was € 19,95.

 

The polkadot T-shirt. Love it as well, especially with the lace.The T-shirt was € 5.

 

Sorry for the background, it's a bit much with the floral tregging and the flowers. I'm keeping the floral tregging as well, because I wanted to buy it for quite some time now. The floral tregging was € 5.

9 comments:

  1. Nice items darling! :)
    <3
    visit me soon on pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm style of dress!

    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI
    post comments or reviews... Me will be very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red heels!
    XO

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a jumpsuit kind of girl, but I like that one.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jumpsuit !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its awesome click..thanks a lot and beautiful picture Girl is looking so gorgeous.
    Etilaam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin