Sunday, May 11, 2014

The perfect bag

While I was busy searching for a cute dress for the wedding of my big sister, I was searching for something else for quite some time. I have been searching for over two years for a new black bag. I'm apparently really picky. I want a bag that's not too expensive (under € 50,-), it has to be a shoulder bag with a extra long handle. It has to be black, since that goes with everything I don't like to have many bags. I carry a lot of stuff in my bag and putting it in a different bag every day sounds like way too much effort. The bag also needs to be big, has to have a zipper and a extra compartment for my phone.


I yet have found the perfect bag, but of course I'll continue searching. Most bags like these (H & M, € 19,95) have a handle that's too short. I prefer shoulder bags. Did you ever look for ages for something you wanted?

6 comments:

  1. Very cute bag! Reminds me of my Givenchy Antigona, but at a much better price point!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree it a perfect bag
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool bag..
    I love your blog.. whould you like to follow each other? let me now..
    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/05/easy-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello love! I would check out Dorothy Perkins and River Island. They have some great shoulder bags on sale right now. Also Forever 21 and TJ Maxx, if there's one near you.

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the tip! I will take a look!

      Delete

LinkWithin