Friday, May 16, 2014

Rebecca Stella for Nelly

I have no idea who Rebecca Stella is, but apparently she teamed up with Nelly. After a quick Google search and some Wikipedia I learned she's a blogger. She is also an Swedish singer, designer and a glamour model. She has more viewers on her blog than mine, so perhaps she is doing something right. Judging on her lookbook for Nelly, I'm not really a fan of her style. Why am I showing it either way? Because perhaps you might like it.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I think the collection looks tacky. Do you agree or do you like it?

4 comments:

  1. The firt outfit is very cool: love the mom jeans paired with cream lace and neon pumps!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a huge fan of it, I like a few things like that glittery pink dress x
    Emily Lavenders

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!
    I love the air max in the photo!
    I folow you now,i hope you in my blog!
    Kisses from http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin