Monday, May 5, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 18

It's the fifth month already. I swear, this year we're just skipping weeks right? Because there is no way last week was week 18 already. 


 
 

This look is very biker cowboy edgy? I know some people don't like to combine black with brown, but I don't mind. This cowboy jacket is from H & M, the wide striped top is from H & M as well just like the faux leather pants. The fringe ankle boots are from Van Haren.

 
 

A whole different look than Monday. I really love mixing all kinds of style. It's why I can't really label my own style except for comfortable. But I think my style can be quite different each week. Everything I'm wearing is from H & M lol. So the kimono, white T-shirt, ripped jeans (old) and black ankle boots are all H & M. This was also the day I finally ordered my bridesmaid dress. It arrived on Thursday and I was/am still so happy with it.

 
 

 A floral print again. I really like them. And they are flowers in the garden as well. Ah, the beauty of spring. Now about the outfit: just a regular casual look. I'm wearing a T-shirt from H & M (2 or 3 years old) which you have to pull up other wise something might escape. If you want promotion, this T-shirt is the way to go. Or not, because you might get fired. Not a T-shirt for every occasion, especially not for theme parks because it might drop and make you scream not because of the rollercoaster. But because everyone can see your lovely bra with little hearts on it. Anyhoodle, the light tregging is from H & M as well. I'm wearing my pink bubblegum All Stars which are perfect for this weather I think.

 

I pulled up this skirt a little bit higher for the picture, because I noticed I had a big stain on my T-shirt. I'm a huge klutz so that happens all the time. This greenish/blueish T-shirt is from H & M and I bought it two years ago. The skirt is from H & M as well. The grey pumps are from Van Haren and they're several years old. On Thursday my dress from C & A arrived and everyone was as enthusiastic about it as I was. It always makes me so happy to read every comment from my followers. It really means a lot to me :)!

 
 

 And it's already Friday! The top is from H & M and it's a couple years old. The jeans are from Mango and I bought them two years ago, in April 2012 right before I went to London. These went with me on my trip. The horse riding boots are from H & M.

8 comments:

  1. Nice outfits!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty outfit dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk! Mooi jasje op de eerste foto's en dat rokje vind ik ook heel tof

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin