Saturday, April 19, 2014

What to wear with Easter?

 I'm still not sure what I'm gonna wear with Easter so I thought, why not make a post about? Obviously the color yellow pops into my mind. I think most people associate the color yellow with spring, Easter and chickens (as in chickens of a bird, not a woman). I'm not that big of a fan of the color yellow. I like it on others, but I'm too pale I fear. So I decided I made some outfit ideas. I don't think they're the typical outfits for Easter, but that's why I like them. Besides, what is the typical outfit for Easter in your eyes?

 

Daring with a jumpsuit, bright red pumps and a floral blazer.




 Edgy and girly at the same time. Perhaps you might opt for another outfit when you're grandparents are coming or you might not and just rock it.



 Pretty in pastels. Laid back, simple yet cute. A denim jacket if the Easter weather isn't that great. 



I think this might work better with (colored) jeans (bright blue/green) though some might think it would be to colorful. Why I added a skirt instead of pants/jeans? Simple, because I wanted to include a skirt and I definitely think this would work. I probably tuck in the blouse and might leave the blazer if it's too hot. 

What do you think of these outfit ideas? Did you have any trouble coming up with an outfit?

19 comments:

  1. I love the H&M jumpsuit

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfits! I don't really have a typical Easter outfit in mind; outfit wise, Easter is like any other day to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Easter was more about the food here lol. We didn't really celebrate, my grandma was coming over here. Easter is more like family time with nice food in the Netherlands

      Delete
  3. Love how you styled these looks! Love that floral and coral blazers!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    GIVEAWAY: Ralph Lauren Sunglasses of your choice
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first set the most. The florals and red heels are amazing. Let me know if you would like to follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course I want to follow you!

      Delete
  5. Amazing looks! Would you mind following each other? Just let me know http://www.thatfashionapp.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the first compilation!! Fantastic jumpsuit! :)

    Have a blessed day! :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outer :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een geweldige outfits zeg! Ik zou outfit 2 en 3 zo dragen :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveeeeee<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful looks! I absolutely ADORE the floral print blazer and black jumpsuit. Great post as always :)

    www.thebargaintrendsetter.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin