Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vero Moda Lookbook

I used to buy a lot of clothes at Vero Moda but this and last year I wasn't that big of a fan of the collections. Their clothes also got a little more expensive since last year. At least, that's how I feel whenever I'm in the stores. The clothes look boring and when I see a clothing item I like, it's like 40 euros when it's not even that special. If I can buy almost the same thing at H & M or Primark for like half, then I'm not gonna buy it at Vero Moda. But I do gotta admit that this lookbook looks amazing. It's filled with cute dresses, floral prints and stripes. Perfect for spring and summer. Let's take a look.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Do you like Vero Moda?

10 comments:

  1. Hey
    You have really amazing blog. Thanks for your follow.
    I follow you. I'm 56.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New posts in my blog are on Tuesday and on Friday.
    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Veromoda. Great price-quality ratio.
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this collection!
    xxx Tina
    www.tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should check it out:)

    patti-xx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love vero moda clothes..they simply cool and stylish..and price wise too
    just bought pink floral cotton dress...and it goes well with spring season
    i follow you via G+, gfc and Bloglovin, hope you add me back too

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me! I'm already following you on there as well!

      Delete
  7. amazing blog, lovely post :)
    follow? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin