Monday, April 14, 2014

Shoplog

Yes, I was finally able to order this jumpsuit from H & M. It has been sold out for weeks. It was on my wishlist. The jumpsuit is only € 19,95.

hm

I'm aware of the fact I ordered a black jumpsuit as well. But I think this color looks nicer. I didn't cancel the other jumpsuit because I want to see how the two of them look. Only problem is the black jumpsuit will come first, mid May or at the end of May. The blue jumpsuit will be delivered at the beginning of June. Let's hope they will be delivered only a few days apart so I can compare them. 

hm

I was also this close to ordering this lovely jacket as well. It has been sold out most of the time, at least in my size. It's on my wishlist as well. It's € 39,95. I still want it really bad. But I could restrain myself. Do you have anything you want to buy so badly at the moment buy you won't?

12 comments:

  1. Nice jacket!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket, I really want black biker one, but can't seem to find the perfect one!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it can be very hard to find a good biker jacket!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ik weet het, super mooi! Helaas nu helemaal uitverkocht!

      Delete
  4. love the jacket dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no you got one? Wanted one so bad but it was sold out as you said before mostly everywhere. Poor me and lucky you ;)
    Happy easter girl!

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame, just watch the webshop closely and you might be lucky as well! It was sold out for like a week before I could finally order it!

      Delete

LinkWithin