Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Shoplog: bridesmaid edition?

I might have finally found the dress! Thank you for all the suggestions, they were really helpful! I looked at the sites and definitely found cute dresses but they were either too short or a little bit too sexy. I looked at a lot of webshops and sometimes the amount of dresses can be overwhelming as well. I did see this dress before at the C & A webshop but it was sold out in my size. Now it was back and since they were no forwarding charges and to be honest, I was getting quite desperate, I ordered it.


This dress is € 49,90 euros. I hope it looks cute and fits correctly!

12 comments:

  1. Nice Dress

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so cute! You did a great choice! Just hope it'll suit you perfectly!
    kisses
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!!! Love this dress!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is beyond lovely, great choice!!! Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”, and ”Google+”
    Are you sure you've followed me on bloglovin? Because I didn't receive any notification and my followers number is the same as before :S

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course, no problem. I guess I already followed you a while ago on Bloglovin because I could only unfollow you

      Delete
    2. Oh...iI see....but I didn't know :P
      Anyway, I'm following you now on ”bloglovin (#55)”....and I'd be very happy if you follow me again :)

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  5. very pretty dress :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin