Monday, April 14, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 15

Another week has passed. Like most weeks, this one flew by. I ate sushi (yummy!). Further just loads of schoolwork. It's for a good cause, but sometimes it literally feels like there's no end to it. I think we all know that feeling right.



 

It's my starry blouse from H & M! First time I wore this blouse. But the blouse wasn't that warm, so wearing this in the winter isn't a good idea. Unless it's really warm that day. I think these jeans from H & M have replaced my tregging. As of now anyway. The blue top underneath the blouse is from HEMA btw. The shoes are from De Schoenenreus.   

 

 My sort of boyfriend blazer. Also my first blazer ever! The blazer is from C & A and I bought several years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if it's at least 4 years old. The plain white T is from H & M. The polkadot jeans are from Primark and the boots are from Van Haren.

 

So I looked back at the post when I bought this blouse and I wrote you can roll up the sleeves so you can wear it in the spring. And I guess I followed my own advice! The blouse is from H & M. And yes I'm wearing my tregging from H & M. I can't really stop wearing my tregging as of sudden. The red ankle boots are from Taft Shoes and I bought them last year. 

 

The salmon blazer from the Conscious collection is from two years back. Maybe longer. The rest of the outfit is all from last year and this complete outfit is H & M. I bought the black T-shirt and green jeans on the same day last year. The black ankle boots are such a classic and go with almost every outfit. Such a good buy. 

 
 

Tulips! Even though the Netherlands are known for tulips, they're originally from Turkey. A fact that really doesn't have anything to do with my outfit. So let's talk/write about that. The blouse is from New Yorker, the tregging from H & M and my All Stars from Big Bazar.

What's your favorite outfit of this week?

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (61).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via FB or twitter,
    just do so and let me know so I can follow back =)
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, of course I want to follow you!

      Delete
  2. Much love for this!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in all of them. My favorite is the last one. I love that red shirt and sneakers. You look lovely.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice collection. I love all your boots.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look awesome in all of em dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin