Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nike & Liberty London

Are you a big fan of the Nike Air Max, Roshe Run or other Nike sneakers? I gotta admit, my current obsession are the Nike Roshe Run in black and white. I know a lot of people have them, but I don't mind. Because I saw a lot of women styling the Roshe Runs in amazing ways, it inspired me and the sneakers grew on me. I love the fact that sneakers are popular, because it's so much nicer for our feet (though I love heels as well). But if everyone else has them, that doesn't make my hate them. I know some people think that way, but I believe in wearing whatever you like, whether it's popular or not. And because I buy a lot of clothes and shoes from more affordable and bigger stores/brands, chances are a lot of people are wearing it.




Wow, this has become a whole essay. Let me get to the point (finally right): Nike and Liberty London are collaborating. This summer they will launch the Nike Air Max 1, Air Max 90, Roshe Run, Blazer, Dunk Sky High and the Internationalist with three different floral prints from the warehouse Liberty London. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You can buy them here. What do you think of the collection? And would a trend stop you from buying something even if you really like it?

13 comments:

  1. Those are actually adorable.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute shoes !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total crush for the first one!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love those prints! They look amazing.

    If you'd like to follow each other, my links are in my sidebar. I follow everyone back!

    Sandy xx
    SMXYC: Lifestyle, beauty and fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow nike has come up with really amazing designs and prints!!

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool prints! Love them. Great post!! x
    Check out my blog: www.symphonyofsilk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. discount Air Max Thea Print woMen shoes sale online and free shipping http://www.maxshoesport.com
    Nike Air Max Thea Print Rose White Womens Shoes
    Nike Air Max Thea Print Red Womens Shoes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin