Monday, March 10, 2014

Outfits of the week: Week 10

I'm aware of the fact that I have been saying this the last couple of weeks, but I swear spring is definitely here (let's hope it staying for quite some time).


 

Monday, the start of a new week. And finally a driving lesson again after two weeks. Except, not. My instructor forgot I had a lesson this day. That was a real bummer, but my driving lesson was now placed to Friday. And at least I had the time to learn my theory, which I should do more often but it's so effin' boring. I wore my blue sweater from C & A, mustard jeans from H & M and the brown ankle boots are from Van Haren. My coat and scarf are from H & M as well and I wore it every time when I had a driving lesson.


I wore the green version last week and this week I wore the blue version. I'm talking about my jeans from the Divided collection of H & M. The sweater is from H & M as well and the sneakers are Nike's.


A little bit more classy than yesterday. My greataunt from Canada has come to the Netherlands to visit. It's amazing to have her here. I wore this and I was a little bit nervous, because I wore the skirt from H & M higher than normal. I didn't mind in the end. The top is from Vero Moda, the grey ankle boots are from Van Haren. Panty hose are from HEMA and I wore different panty hose while wearing it which were more transparant, but I couldn't find them anymore.


 My friend, the tregging from H & M. Today I had a driving lesson and yes my instructor didn't forget. The pink sweater is from H & M as well. It looks a lot lighter now in the sunlight. The shoes are from De Schoenenreus.

 

 I went to a high tea with my friends. I wore this flower pantsuit from Zara on this lovely sunny day. I also wore a fake leather jacket from Vero Moda. It's a couple of years old and I swore it was from C & A, but I guess. The dark blue T-shirt is from H & M. The pumps are from Van Haren. A lot of people were looking kinda weird at my suit, but I didn't care. I was afraid for the looks before, but I think I was rocking it.

21 comments:

  1. In love with your floral pants! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute
    Love
    http://www.rosewholesale.com/cheapest/ladylike-scoop-neck-lace-splicing-194214.html
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your floral pants :) so cute !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing looks! My favorite is the first one. You look great in all of them.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HII!
    I´ve just found your blog and I find it quite interesting and cool!
    would you check my fashion VIDEOBLOG, maybe we could follow each other?
    if so, just leave me a comment to let me know you followed me and I´ll do the same!
    thanks,
    www.fridayoclock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice!

    SORTEO: GAFAS STELLA MCCARTNEY
    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfits! Vind vooral die broek met bloemenprint erg leuk :)
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je wel en bedankt voor het checken van mijn blog :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful looks!!! I love your skirt!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the looks are amazing, I really like your style, the 2nd's my favorite :)

    Shadow Play

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooie outfits! Ik vind de broek en blazer op
    de laatste foto's heel gaaf!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin