Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's a rainy day

So let us focus on a beautiful day, with loads of sunshine, it's not too hot nor too cold, you're enjoying a cold drink on the terrace after a successful shopping spree. You look at your bags with a perfect smile on your face, because you have finally bought a lot of spring items you forgot to buy the first time. This may or may not be me in the future. Basically, this post is just a wishlist for my H & M spring items. What I want & need to buy.


I'm currently obsessed with buying a kimono (second row, first one on the left), just as well as a jumpsuit (the fourth one on the first row). It's sold out on the webshop and that's such a shame. I would love to try it on. I don't think I need to say anything about the jackets on my list, since jackets have been an obsession for years now. I think the faux leather shorts are amazing and they're only € 14,95. Last but not least, pants with a graphic print, a light tregging and sweatpants. I see some bloggers rocking them and I would love to try it as well.

What's on your spring wishlist?



22 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with kimonos too haha! I love every piece from your wishlist.
    xx, Tina
    www.tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kimonos, but unfortunately they do not love me back :'(
    Let's go for the striped top then XD

    Virna ♥
    OGNIRICCIOUNCAPRICCIO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame! But the striped top is cool haha!

      Delete
  3. hello ,this is Alice from bornprettystore
    Are you interested in reviewing our nail art items ?
    Our online store:www.bornprettystore.com
    If yes, please feel free to contactt me via blog@bornprettystore.com
    You can also follow us on tumlbr:http://bornpretty2014.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but I'm not that into nail art, sorry! And I wanna stay true to myself. But thank you so much for this opportunity! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  4. please use TMX31 to get 10% off when shop in our store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection!! <3

    keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those leather shorts!:)

    x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oeh, leuke inspiratie! Het leren shortje
    vind ik echt heel tof!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome picks dear ! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great whislist!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely wishlist! x
    I would really appreciate it if you followed me on bloglovin, I follow back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10624085
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mooie items, dat jasje linksonder vind ik heel mooi. Op m'n wishlist staat echt téveel :D vooral een nudekleurige tas en een pastel blazertje/jasje.

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je, stiekem is dit niet mijn hele volledige wishlist van de H & M. Ik vind teveel dingen leuk haha!

      Delete

LinkWithin