Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sneaker day

I was so happy today, 'cause my All Stars came in! In retrospect, I didn't have to wait long, but I'm always anxious ordering something from a new website. I never ordered something from Sarenza. I can recommend the website, though a lot of shoes are quite expensive. I only ordered these All Stars since they were on sale. Unfortunately, not anymore. I'm quite happy with my new shoes and they fit perfectly. I was slightly worried about the size as well, since I already own a pair of All Stars and secretly wish that they would be half a size bigger. Since it's the same brand and the same shoes, but in a different color, I wondered if they would fit. But they did! So relieved. I can wear them with sport socks (thicker than my regular socks) as well. All Stars are a bit chilly for the time of the year, so I wore them with my sport socks! Anyway, I'm a happy panda :)!


 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

LinkWithin