Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pants & other stuff

Some people like the smell of old books, I love the smell of new clothes. It smells kinda like plastic and other weird stuff, which I'm sure I don't want to know about it. Still, there's something I just like about the smell of new clothes. Probably the fact they're new clothes. My point is, I received my package from the H & M.




I'm totally loving the harem pants. They're super comfy and I won't be surprised if I end up wearing them a lot.


These pants are great as well. Love the print. I ordered it in two sizes, but kept the bigger one. The smaller one was too tight around my waist, but fitted perfectly around the leg area.


These jeans are super tight around the leg area, but one can expect with skinny jeans.


This vest is super cute, really digging it.

6 comments:

LinkWithin