Friday, January 3, 2014

Shoplog

I wanted a fluffy cardigan or sweater since ages, but I couldn't find any for a acceptable price. I tried one on when I was in Utrecht with my sister M.. I liked the color and it was really warm, but I didn't buy it. It was 19,95 euros and from the Divided collection of H & M.


http://hmlovur.blogspot.nl/2013/12/shoplog.html



I later regretted not buying the fluffy sweater. So I thought: "hey, let's check the H & M webshop. I'm sure it's available there." Guess what... It wasn't. Well, not in the color blue, but in the color black and white. And the sweater is now on sale, for only 12 euros. After waiting a couple of days (it was sold out all the time) it finally landed in my shopping bag!

 Hopefully the black version is as nice as the blue one.
I also ordered this Aztec sweater for 9 euros. It's on sale and was 17 euros before, but now priced of even more. It was originally 29,95 euros.

9 comments:

  1. nice items, happy new year!!
    groetjes http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that looks super cmfy

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog)Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :). I'm already following you

      Delete
  4. oh love your sweater, looks fab and cozy.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fluffy jumpers and sweater for colder days! :D
    Maybe you would like to follow each other? Let me know! :)
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin