Monday, December 30, 2013

Outfits of the week - Week 52

The last week of the year people. Next week, we'll have the first week of the new year while it's still December. Weird right? This was a weird day as well, with Christmas. I didn't have the idea it was Christmas and now that's is over I don't have the feeling Christmas was just Wednesday.

I went to a friend this day. I went for a casual look, but the boots (Van Haren) make the look more unique. I wanted to make the outfit a light less basic. Though I absolutely love the sweater (H & M) and the jeans (H & M), I think this outfit looks more special with the boots.


I love the red jeans (C & A) combined with this black and grey sweater from Takko Fashion. The grey studded ankle boots are from Van Haren.


Christmas time, oh Christmas time... I didn't wore a very festive dress, but I didn't mind. The dress is from Primark, shoes are Van Haren (old).



Again, perhaps not very festive. But I just love this dress (H & M) and wanted to wear it with Christmas.



After two days of Christmas, it was suddenly a normal day again. No feasts, no huge amounts of foods. Just relaxing all day. The top (H & M) does look a little bit festive. I combined it with my light jeans (H & M) and brown ankle boots from Van Haren.


I wanted to wear this outfit for quite some time, but I told myself I would wait until I went out with a friend. The red heels are from De Schoenenreus and in my opinion look perfect with the boyfriend jeans (H & M) and this sweater from H & M. Normally, I would combine a baggy item with a tighter item but I think this works. Do you agree or would you combine the boyfriend jeans in a different way?

9 comments:

  1. Hele mooie outfits :D Staan allemaal goed!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fringe boots and those boyfriend jeans are awesome, great parings! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your fringe boots !! are outfits are very pretty dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfits hun

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute
    Join my giveaway:
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin