Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Shoplog

Lately I feel like experimenting with clothes. Certainly, I still love casual outfits and would still describe my style as such. But the last few months I bought clothes which I wouldn't have bought before. I don't think it's just my blog, but it certainly helps. 



I wouldn't have thought of buying these stretchjeans from the Divided collection a few years ago, but now I can't wait for the package to arrive. It was on sale, for only 17 euros (21,90 including forwarding charges). It wasn't that expensive before, only 24,95 euros. Now excuse me while I wait on the postmen...


11 comments:

  1. Love this pants, I was thinking of buying similar ones! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awesome! And these are stretch and super comfy!

      Delete
  2. Im thinking of buying plaid pants too, hmm :)
    Happy New Year!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, I recommend these. Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete
  3. nice pants :)
    Do you wanna follow me ?---> http://fashionkludi.blogspot.com/
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá!!!, Deus te abençoe boa tarde, amiga que em 2014, vem aí Um NOVO ANO cheio de oportunidades. Que ele seja afortunado que prevaleça o perdão que você sorria 365 dias, sem perder o fôlego e que a cooperação seja tão comum quando dormir e acordar.
    E que a cada amanhecer você seja grato por estar vivo, e por poder recomeçar e assim, sinta a felicidade irradiar a sua vida e tenha a certeza de que neste NOVO ANO, tudo de bom, será ainda melhor! sucessos amiga.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look nice :) i love plaid !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com



    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice!! Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a good week!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin