Thursday, December 12, 2013

Shoplog

When I was still on Tumblr I posted this shoplog. I bought a bright blue blazer on August 7 and I posted the other colors which I liked as well. And today I scored the third picture, this one:


 It was only 10 euros and now on sale. I still look at the sale every day. I couldn't believe this blazer was suddenly available again, because I hadn't seen it in months! And believe me I looked! I hope this blazer looks good on me and won't make me too pale. Including forwarding charges it's 14,90 euros. Gosh, I love sale shopping. I think I already mentioned that a 100 times though.

10 comments:

  1. Love the blazer, nice find!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Keep in touch! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty blazer !! love the color !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool... Nice and succinct review.

    http://nkykate2.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome post.love the Blazer
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    Happy holidays
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blazer! Thanks for your comment. Year sure we can follow each other. I'm following you on GFC and Bloglovin. I hope you do the same. Happy Holidays!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin