Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's gonna be a starry Christmas

The postman and I had a great year. He delivered a few packages at my house. Just a few of course. It's not like he was delivering something almost every week *coughs*. I do think this will be the last package of 2013. Perhaps second to last, because I just realized I'm also waiting on these pants. But it's not like I forgot the pants or something like that... Anyhow, today he delivered my blouse and skirt.


I'm so glad I didn't buy the blouse in store, but went to the webshop. It was the regular price in the store, but for sale on the website. Only 12 euros!

 It's a bit chilly for now, but maybe I can wear out for dinner in the near future? 


Don't mind the combination, this picture is purely meant for the skirt. I wanna wear it with a black basic top or black basic T-shirt. I think it will look awesome. 

And this skirt was only 6 euros! The zipper is at the front, which I think makes it a little bit more unique. Plus, I don't have to be afraid some loony will unzip it if it's at the front.

12 comments:

  1. Hey great pictures.Loving your blog would you like to follow eachother>? Follow me via

    Google friend connect and let me know girl :)

    xx Jeeshan
    http://www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love stars! So cute! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfits, I really like the starry print on the top! :)

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke looks ^^

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin