Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hi there, postman!

And there it was... Another package! I believe I ordered something from the H & M website every week for the last three months and almost every week a package was delivered. At least I keep the economy rolling, right?




The postman delivered these black wedges I ordered on November 21. H & M was quite quick with this package, a lot quicker than with this order. While I think these wedges look amazing, they were way too small. So I'm trading for a bigger size. Let's hope that one will fit. The shoes were 14,90 euros.

 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I love this wedges!
    giusyslife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool boots! :) Hope the bigger ones will fit you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a quick arrival so lucky :)

    skinmonster.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was really happy! Until the shoes didn't fit haha!

      Delete
  4. Nice boots.. I love the color..

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin