Friday, November 29, 2013

Shoplog

In my opinion you can never have too much jeans. Jeans go perfect with every outfit. You can wear stylish jeans, casual or ripped jeans. Dark jeans or light jeans, skinny, bootcut, flare jeans etc. The bottom line is, it's great that women can wear these items without being stared at because they're not supposed to wear them (50 years ago it was a complete different story, being a woman and wearing jeans). So hooray for jeans!
 



I bought several skinny or tight jeans these last few months, so I didn't want to buy boyfriend jeans for 40 euros because I have quite the jeans collection at the moment. Even though I wanted the boyfriend jeans for ages, because I think they're totally awesome and they look really great with pumps. But since I don't have a shortage of jeans at the moment, I didn't want to spend too much money on boyfriend jeans. What can I say, I'm a cheapskate! However, these jeans were only 10 euros in the sale. My mom is checking the sale every day while I'm at my internship (I can't check the H & M website the whole time, now can I?). I told her I wanted boyfriend jeans and when she saw these jeans she ordered them. So sweet! In total they were 14,90 euros because I had to pay forwarding charges. I'm already planning my outfit to go with these jeans!

18 comments:

  1. I just follow you! I'm 36 on Bloglovin and 2 on GFC. Follow me too ;)

    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that you never have enough jeans, I'm currently obsessed with the boyfriend type. I know, I'm late with the hype, but I love it!

    Nice post dear :)

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, I'm not exactly early either, although I believe you can never be too late with this trend!

      Delete
  3. jeans are so classic and definitely a staple in my wardrobe! loving boyfriend jeans right now.

    Lindsay
    thestylechildblogger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel great in jeans! Since like forever!

      Delete
  4. Love those jeans! I have a pair that I like to wear with my converse. They're great. :)

    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes boyfriend jeans with converse look really edgy and casual

      Delete
  5. Awesome jeans! I just love boyfriend jeans but I haven't found that perfect pair for myself yet ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took some time for me as well, just keep on searching and don't buy expensive ones on a impulsive. The sale started in most stores and on webshops. Hopefully you can find the jeans you're looking for.

      Delete
  6. Love those jeans..Classic..

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! ^^

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely jeans ! would you like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice boyfriend jeans! I am your new follower # 3 and in bloglovin. ;o)
    Will be glad if you visit my blog.
    Olga from
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and for following me :). I followed back

      Delete

LinkWithin