Friday, November 22, 2013

Shoplog

After realizing the flower skirt was so cute, I ordered this basic black skirt. Very simple and basic, but that's the beauty of this skirt. Because you can wear a funky and colorful top with this skirt. It's from Divided and it was 14,95. I ordered it online and had to pay forwarding charges. So I'll have to pay 19,85 euros. I don't have to worry about the size, because it's the same skirt as the flower one. I only have to wait for it to arrive, it might be in at the end of December or the beginning of January. But you never know with the H & M! It might come sooner.


6 comments:

  1. This is a nice skirt! I like that it's flowy. I have to wear skirts everyday to work, I'll have to check out H&M. Thanks!

    Whimsical Allure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the fact that the skirt is so flowy. Super cute! The H & M has cute skirts at the moment (in my opinion) and they're really cheap, so you can buy several :)

      Delete
  2. Cute skirt...

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin