Friday, November 1, 2013

Shoplog

This scarf looks so cute and I told my mom I wanted to order it, but in the end I didn't. I'm kinda getting sick of my scarf I'm wearing at the moment, because I'm wearing it all the time. Boring!




So I really want another scarf and I almost put the scarf in my shopping bag. I was this close,but I'm still waiting on my vest so I restrained myself. Pretty good for this shopaholic right? Luckily my mom ordered this scarf. Thank you mom! Now lets see which coat will look good with this scarf. If I can't find a jacket, I might have to order a new one!

2 comments:

  1. I love colors of this one!! Would love to buy it myself :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the colors as well. I'll have to wait until December to see the scarf in real live. It probably won't be delivered until then.

      Delete

LinkWithin