Saturday, November 16, 2013

Outfits of the week: Week 44

Finally sushi again! I really love sushi. The weird thing is, that I wasn't that big of fan when I ate it for the first time but when I went to a restaurant two years ago I became addicted. Besides eating sushi, I was planning to go to Utrecht on Monday but the weather was crazy! The trains stopped riding because it was so windy. We're not used to extreme wind so this was quite strange. Luckily you can order online in this digital age, so you don't have to go to stores. Even though I really like shopping in stores as well, I don't have the time at the moment.




Monday with the crazy stormy weather. I didn't expected it to be this extreme, because the weather forecast usually says it's gonna be extreme and then it isn't. But they were right today. So I had the day off, because I didn't go to Utrecht and I didn't have to work. It was nice to have an extra day off. Also, I did do a little shopping in my small town. All in all, a great day for me.
 

My hair is becoming really long again. I had a haircut in the summer and my hair was like a little bit below my shoulder. But I swear my hair has been growing like crazy. I bought this pink sweater at H & M, last year while shopping with a friend in Zwolle. The sweater was 14,95 euros. Very cheap. And I still love it. Though it's a tad short, so I have to wear a top underneath. Plus, it's also see through. The jeans are from Mango, I bought them last year as well in Zwolle while shopping with my mom before going to London! Can't believe that was last year. Time travels fast!

 
 
 

My new boots from the H & M. I really like them, they make my look though haha!


Tuesday blazerday! It looks like I'm falling down? I wore pink blazer from the Conscious collection from the H & M. Paired with my new blouse from Takko Fashion, old jeans from the H & M and new boots from the H & M.

 

A closer look of the blouse. I really like the combination gold and black together. Quite festive, don't you think?


Wedneysday was preppy day! I wore a red vest from Clockhouse from the C & A (I think I bought it last year, don't remember the price though). With my white blouse from the H & M (14,95 euros) and superstrectch jeans (19,95 euros) and the brown ankle boots (19,95 euros). It resulted in a kind of preppy look.

 

And my very see through white blouse. Perfect for the office if you wear a top underneath it.


What would we do without flash? I usually wear a top underneath my clothing, because a lot of my clothes are really see through and because it's a little bit warmer with a top. I didn't wore this top from the HEMA while during the day. I wore my black one from the H & M. I changed my clothes and then changed back to my outfit for work for the pictures!

 
 

I'm wearing my new black blazer from the H & M which I ordered for 7,50 euros including forwarding charges. My red blouse from the H & M which I bought in Almere and I wore it today for the first time. The jeans are old, from the H & M. And they grey boots are from de Schoenenreus.


 The pink sweater again. Bought it in Almere. I'm wearing my superstretch jeans from the H & M and the grey boots from De Schoenenreus. 


I wore my new blouse from the H & M on Saturday. We ate sushi and I didn't want to dress up too fancy after working a whole day. Glad I didn't, because it was quite the disappointment. The food was good, but the service was abysmal. Seriously, we had to wait for over an hour to order some drinks. And it took quite long before we got those drinks! It was Saturday evening, so it was really busy and I understand that. But come on, we didn't get everything we ordered. It was nice to catch up with my friend but we're never going to that restaurant anymore. We also didn't tip.


 The jeans are from the H & M as well. Boots are again from De Schoenenreus.

8 comments:

  1. I have exaclty the same memoryof sushi. When I ate it first I was disappointed and didn't really like the taste, but now I'm like addicted! :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha strange isn't. I guess we just had to get used to the taste!

      Delete
  2. love your shirt. Can we follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm following you on GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter!

      Delete
  3. i love sushi too! i cant get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin