Thursday, November 14, 2013

H & M Guest Designer Collection - Isabel Marant

Today H & M launched a new guest designer collection. This time Isabel Marant was the designer. I must say that even though I love the H & M, I never really care that much about these designer collection. For starters they're quite expensive. I know they're cheaper than the normal price of the designer but still way overpriced. I didn't buy anything, though I really loved one jacket. But not for 299 euros. Some items would've been cute if they were cheaper. So let's just stare at the pictures right?


 These items are the things I liked if they had been much cheaper.

49,95 euros
129 euros


 79,95 euros


 79,95 euros


99 euros

59,95 euros


149 euros

This one looks awesome, but not worth the 299 euros in my opinion. But what did you guys think of the collection? Did you buy something? I loved the Viktor & Rolf collection all those years ago. Do you remember that collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin