Monday, August 26, 2013

Shoplog


So today I went to Utrecht (yes, I’m Dutch) and I couldn’t resist. I had to buy this blouse. It was only 12,95 euros, very cheap for a blouse. Plus, I wanted to buy another denim blouse for so long! The first blouse was dark and I saw a lighter as well. Because I’ve known myself for such a long time, I knew I had to buy the lighter version as well because other wise I would regret it. The last blouse is something I normally wouldn’t wear, but it was again only 12,95 euros. Plus, my mom paid. Gotta love her right! She always wants to enable my addiction. Ha, the lovely mother-daughter bonding we do. The funny thing is, I saw the blouse and called it ugly. But because it was so cheap, I thought, why not try it on, it might look nice. I wasn’t that sure of it in the beginning, but now it’s starting to grow on me. Plus, it was free because my mom paid, so that’s a huge pro.




I thought it was ugly due the sleeves, but now I like it. I’m joining the party with the trend of different sleeves on a top/coat/blouse. You know what they say, better late than never!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin